Our definitive jacket since 1948, the Trialmaster was originally designed to cope with the grueling conditions of the Scottish Six Days Trial. Built to last from our 6 oz. waxed cotton, it features a legacy slanted map pocket and adjustable belt so you can perfect the fit. Re-wax to keep it water and wind repellent.
- Breathable material and underarm ventilation
- Four front pockets and one internal pocket
- Snap and two-way zip fastenings
- Signature Belstaff check cotton twill lining
- High collar with adjustable throat latch
- Reinforced shoulder and elbow panels
- Corduroy linings at the collar, cuffs and hem